Thursday, May 17, 2007

Twisted Fate

Life is a complication, too many puzzles, too many obstacles, too many thoughts and decisions, and too many troubles. I wish I don't have to face all these and just live a simple life. I wish for a life that is peaceful, love, and nothing else to bother. I just wanna walk through my life with the fullest happiness, and joy.

Does God destined all these for me? Or is it just my Fate? Is it all planned? I do not know. There are many things I don't and can't see what is in the future, thus the ending is an unknown. My life is in my hand and I live the way I want and how I want, but what comes into my way of life is myself I guess because it is me who make the decision in every single step I take.

There are mistakes and beautiful achievements I made, some were tears and joy. But nevertheless, it was all my best shot and effort. My fate is twisted sometimes because they don't seem to turn out the way I've expected and planned. It disappoints me, and I get upset. Do I give up? I don't, but yet I still keep on trying and give my best shot. But when it's too much, determination is loss, and it's not worth it, do I still stand in the fight over nothing? Give up? Done? I guess not, I still give myself that little hope and wish it would be alright. Some say I'm being silly and give in over something not worthwhile, is it because of my believe? I always because I can make a change, as long as I have the time, all the time I need. It may take awhile or longer, but I know somehow I will make it.

Fate is twisted, but yet I'm not twisted. I will fall if trouble comes, but on second thought I gotta live my life and I won't give up my pursue of happiness.

God, please save me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A priest asked: What is Fate, Master?
And he answered:
It is that which gives a beast of burden its reason for existence.
It is that which men in former times had to bear upon their backs.
It is that which has caused nations to build byways from City to City
upon which carts and coaches pass, and alongside which inns have come
to be built to stave off Hunger, Thirst and Weariness.
And that is Fate? said the priest.
Fate ... I thought you said Freight, responded the Master.
That's all right, said the priest. I wanted to know what Freight was too.

Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"

Jacques Yvez said...

Good one Kath, thanks for always being there for me..=)