Thursday, May 17, 2007

It ain't Easy!

It's been over a month since I last posted a blog in Friendster, but now I've just decided to come to blogspot, anyway I'll still update my previous blog.

I am still the same, always busy with my training as more vital competitions are coming soon, so everyday is eaither I run, swim, or cycle. Training has been good though, some improvement. But last week I skipped 3 days of training because I had to go offshore to audit assets of the company's barge. But I got to train in the barge though because they've got a gym room, impressive! So I only got to do a little workout as I had a real bad sea sick!!! It was a 5 hours boat ride from Miri to F-6 Platform, and the journey got bumpy half-way through as the weather started to change. The boat bounced up to 3-feet, though it was nothing for experienced people, but for me as a first timer it was really bad, not to mention I puked for times with an empty stomach. So from then on, I wouldn't wanna go onto a boat again as I prefer going out by chopper! Life in the offshore is extremely boring; work, eat and sleep! The money is good for sure, and certain times it's very relaxing out there, but still it's really boring. I couldn't wait to get offboard as soon as I finished my work, so finally I came back last Thursday. And later that I was sick for a few days with cough, flu and fever. I still did my training but it was easier ones just to keep my fitness!

I miss Zaza like crazy while I was offshore, so when I got back it was so nice that we hung out alot! We had a very nice weekend, we went to watch movie on Sunday afternoon, 28 Weeks Later. It was horrifying and yet I enjoyed it, but Zaza got freaked out a little! 28 Weeks Later is just another episode of 28 Days Later, quite similar anyway. Pirates Of Carribean 3 is coming soon, I can't wait to watch it.

Today is really a bad day for me, my mood is just way upside down. Plus, I didn't have a good sleep last night and I've been feeling so dizzy, so I'm demanding for a good long sleep. Then, Zaza and I ended quarrel just now and I was so freaking piss off beacuse I can no longer be patient anymore. I just can't stand here sacarsm sometimes, it gets into my nerver really bad. So I was being quite a mean guy, though that is not what I am. But it's alright now, everything is settle. I guess that how relationship is when 2 persons are trying to get along, many problems come and go.

I'm feeling quite sleepy right now, but I still have training to do later! Besides, I got some secrets of mine to talk about so I will let it out this weekend! =D

Ciao!

No comments: