Sunday, May 20, 2007

Days of My Breathe

My weekend wasn't that bad after all, it's a little boring when I was not doing my training. On Saturday was a rest day, no training, so it was really bored staying at home and I decided to go down to the pool at 3p.m for a free-diving training. The pool had to close at 4p.m that day due to the Miri City's birthday celebration. My dive was good, felt better than before. But I only felt like I need new long fins rather than the one I use now, and more training on my apnea of course. Well, it takes time to do it.

The Miri City's celebration was big, City Fan was crowded with people. Syaza and I went around 7:30p.m, and my intention was only to see the brass band's perform. Both Chung Hua and St.Joseph's bands were there, so as other schools, but those 2 schools were the big hit. And I must say St'Joseph was the best!

Sunday was a blessed, it was a God given Sunday. The weather was very nice, beautiful sunshine and nice breeze. I woke up around 6 to start my training, it was a bike and run. I had a great training that morning, tired though but I enjoyed it. In the afternoon at 3p.m, I went down to the track for another session of training. It was pretty hot in the afternoon because of clear blue sky, and the wind picked up by then. Lots of footballers were at the stadium because they've got a football match, so that wasn't so boring at all as I could watch it while training alone. Overall, Sunday was a God given beautiful day.

Yesterday was kinda funny because I was supposed to go training in the afternoon, a usual. I decided to take the bike down to Nick's shop for awhile just to tighthen my rear wheels, but then Nick told me my wheels are alright so nothing to worry. But the Profile Design T2+Cobra Tri-Bar caught my eyes, it has been there for quite awhile because nobody buys it and nobody would wanna use it, I've told myself to get it someday but not knowing when. So without any hesitation, I bought it! I removed my old one instantly and fixed the new one in, it was great! I really like the new tri-bar, the position is superbly aerodynamic, and I feel so much more comfortable and relax on the upper body. Thus, that allows me to focus more on the legs.

This morning's run was great, felt woooossshhh!! But yet not tired at all, 10km at 38mins. It only felt like a moderate run, guess I've improved but still gotta push myself further......

No comments: