Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 24th

Finally, I'm officially 24 now. Time passes so fast, just a year ago I was 23. Oh well, that is all in the past with a wonderful 23.

Right after mid-night, I received numerous SMS from friends. And when I was checking my Friendster and Facebook, there were tonnes of birthday wishes and blessings. These are the greatest gifts anyone can ever have because heartiest words of blessings men a lot. I really feel touched in a way and really appreciate them all. I wanna thank you all for sending those messages and gave me your blessings, as I'm glad and happy to have friends like you all in my life. Then of course, I wanna thank God for another life and with blessings in every single inch of my life.

Even though it is my birthday today, to me it is just another ordinary day that I live up to. I see clear blue sky then cloudy conditions, it is a beautiful day indeed just like when I was born. I woke up after 7 to do my training which I had a run on the track just now, I didn't feel so good because the sprint from yesterday really got my legs so I was having a moderate pace instead. But I felt good after the run, recovery was even faster so I can do my swim later. Surprisingly, when I was out on the track I thought I would be running alone as usual but who knew my ex-gf turn out to be on the track doing her training as well. It has been over a year that we have not spoken a word to each other, perhaps she is still angry and dwelled in the past. She can hate me as much as she wants, but I've moved on and having a better life. Yet, she will always have my blessings and in the hope that she would be a better person and all the very best in her life.

Well, Happy 24th and I hope to have another year of adventurous journey like I always have for myself. Life is truly wonderful, and beautiful as the creation of God is always there for us to see. So stay positive and take the negative as a lesson, as the journey ahead is long and waits for no one but ourself.

by Jack Ho

No comments: