Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Once again...

Once again, life can be rewritten over and over again as you may.

So, here I am, back in my blog which has been dormant for quite awhile...well, years I suppose. It is just amazing how time has passed and gone have the age. Yesteryear just seems so yesterday, how I dearly miss the days of the past, especially those of the happy and joyful days. 

Life as it is can often slipped by us in a blink of an eye when we are too busy or focus at what we do, and we may even miss the train that could have brought us to another journey of undiscovered mystery, be it good or bad. The journey of life can be uncertain, though I used to think that you can live the way you want it, but challenges do come so as obstacles and this is the time for you to prove yourself worthy of the journey that you so desire for.

It has taken me awhile to realize where I am today; honestly, I guess I have not changed much in my own perspective, because I am still that person chasing that sunset, searching for that glory of triumphing a higher and tougher mountain. Is it a good or a bad thing? I just don't know as it leaves me in doubt at times, worse is confusion.

I feel lost at times, and I still do. I get distracted along the way, and it gets interesting sometimes or just nothing. Then, I hit the wall unknowingly sometimes too, where I learn my mistakes and lesson. So perhaps, the life cycle has not changed, though you thought it has changed as we grow older (I thought so too as we age). But surprisingly, there are things that happen over and over again, but in different manners and ways, and it can get more difficult or easier if you would tackle it.

So here's my point; what do I want exactly in my life? Of all people, I would not ask others of this question but I rather ask myself from time to time. It gets very random I must say, perhaps the answers are not the most important thing to know, but rather it is more important to know if my focus and discipline are in the right track.

And honestly, over the years, sometimes I just do not know what I want. Life feels meaningless and empty at times, though it is good to feel that way as there is no war or crisis in where I live. But internally as for myself, it can be a bad thing since I would not know what I desire for. Yet, this is the exact moment where I would take a step back and relax by neither trying to search for the answer or think of anything else. I would just sit back, relax and enjoy the breeze while it last. As I mentioned earlier, when you're too occupied, the good things would slip by you eventually.

In life, the important thing is not just to chase the big things, but also pay attention to the little details that would be the hint towards a greater good. I realize many people nowadays tend to ignore the small little things in life, where as the little things in life can actually create a big impact onto ourselves and others. Even if some happiness could only last for a short moment, but it can be a sweet or inspirational memory of a lifetime. It can be anything from love to peace, from harmony to serenity, etc.

So, nowadays, I do say what's there to be so driven about when chasing after the bigger picture, when people don't know that they have missed the golden opportunity in the smaller picture. Be it at work, school or home some people just tend to miss the smaller things which bring greater good.

I value things that are more sentimental and not entirely materialistic for those of you who know me well. I believe we all serve a purpose in life, and money is not everything disregard of your wealth statuses. Thus, instead of asking myself what do I want, I would ask myself what purpose do I serve in this world? And, I can say that it is the iron will that I have pushes me to every single mile ahead and again. It doesn't just stop there, it goes on and on, till I have that place of glory in somewhere.

Once again, I am thankful that I am still here on earth today. I am grateful for the good and bad that have brought upon me in the past, because they have made me what and who I am today. Today is not just the only day, but yesterday was a day to be remembered for always, tomorrow will be a better day and so as the day after tomorrow.

Live life as it is, live life to the fullest, do what you love and love what you do. Love yourself and so to love others, for love is the greatest power of all. Care for others as you would, as selflessness is a key to unlock kindness. Be gentle and kind, so others may respect you in return. We may not know what the future holds, but your good deeds shall always be deeply remembered. Life as we know is in your very hands, so live.

By Jacques Yvez

No comments: