Monday, May 9, 2011

Unexpected Portrait of the Past



I thrown away all the pictures of us, and I still happen to stumble across this one. Surprisingly, this picture is still around in the web which I have not seen in a long time.

I still remember this picture was taken at the swimming pool before my training. If I'm not wrong, it was her first time to actually company me to training...very memorable though.

It is funny how fast time has passed, it's been 5 years now since you've been gone. Life without you has never been the same; I miss it sometimes when I'm lonely or not being appreciated, because you were the best in me who have given it all. You have given me the greatest strength to achieve my dream.

But oh well, memory is just a past and that was the support given. You were the motivation that kept me going each time, but when December starts again I will relive that motivation you have given. By the way, I think I look thinner in this picture...so can't wait to be back in shape!

No comments: