Saturday, September 4, 2010

...a beautiful life...

Someday, I'm gonna go. Leaving everything behind and have a soul at a resting place. Life can not be more meaningful than what you have lived - I have lived mine, and still living.

But perhaps, it might come to an end - tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and yesterday is a memory.

My dreams are shattered, I am no longer the person I was. I tried so hard to find myself, to live the dream I have or used to have. Yet, it seems endlessly hopeless.

I am blinded, blinded by the unknown. It is confusing, that darkness is swallowing me slowly. I can feel the cold as days passing by.

It is slowly changing me, internal. It feels torturing, it seems like a challenge but yet it is too hard to take.

Does God trying to tell me something? I see the message is clear, and I need to choose. A decision is wise, yet it can be hard - confusing is slowly crawling outta my skin.

Perhaps someday, that day, I'm gonna smile and say I have lived a life - a beautiful life.

So then, let me go...

And, fulfill me...

It is the only wish I have...

So when I die, let me just die with a smile.


No comments: