Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Letter to Love

Dear Love,

It's been awhile since I last wrote to you; I guess I must have too busy lately, or recent life. I hope all is well in you, and all that be in peace.

Years have gone and time has passed, yet there I am still standing all along walking this Earth. Life has never been better without challenges, obstacles and hardship - it can be cruel at times, yet in the very end is where I find triumph or failure - lesson to be learn perhaps.

I must say, in what I have deep within the heart felt extraordinary exceptional. Perhaps to you, Love, I shall describe that at this very moment it feels pain, sorrow and then hollow. Surprisingly weird isn't it? As you may wonder, because to Love it is emotionally happy and filled with affection.

But deep within me, I have the affection which I have kept all the while. I tried to give it away, but it has not been accepted yet - it has been rejected instead. I do try to understand what could have gone wrong in this affection, caring, emotion and faith to such an important role of having to be accepted.

It angers me deep within, especially when the question of sincerity and honesty are the rise of the sun. But yet, promises made mean nothing more then just emptiness - so empty that it hurts from within. Is this how reality bites?

Love, I often thought respect is such an important way of life - we wish to be treated nicely, yet we shall treat others nicely too in return - as that's what it is all that goes in nature. Then again, it seems like a favor of return with expectations. Expectations of course when sincerity is given and shall be rewarded handsomely with integrity. Yet it has all been not that we all thought off...which leaves me in silence and exiled.

In an exile of silence; I was once expressive, loving and caring that I have shown towards the ones I adore. But it has all changed now, I no longer share these words and they are well kept deep within me. It is saddening isn't it? When such words have been rejected, not accepted and taken for granted in the end. I, somehow, have learn to keep and hide them well.

It is a misery, a misery that unfolds the dark-side of selfishness. But then again, in me there comes forgiveness. It is in hopeful that forgiveness for a new beginning, and leave the past a history of its own. Yet, forgiveness has led to be taken for granted.

For as long as my patience lives, my Love. I am surely I will still be faithful to this moment, the moment of love. It does harden this emotion, yet it doesn't harden the heart within. I may stay or may leave, but I know when the time comes...there will be time to make destiny a worthy journey.

The clock ticks and the sun waits for no man, I must say I am slowly learning to let go and walking away into the deep.

Love, perhaps I shall find you again in a time of its own. May you find my peace and thoughts for I will continue the legacy you have given.

In love I say, harmony and peace of fate.

Your Love,
Jacques Yvez

No comments: