Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time

Tick...tick...tick! Yes, I hear it ticks. I hear the very movement of the gears and dials of the ticks. Yes, it never stops and goes forward it shall, as it will forever. Started counting I have, yet tick never it will stop. The clock's madness is the fundamental time of mankind.

Time, itself, was once the non-existence of all. Then came the creation of Time by mankind whom assumed indication and coordination ours lives. Yes, creation, it was the innovation of invention from the brilliant mind that designated paths beneath the walkings.

From the very navigation of the dawn and dusk of the sun, then the lovely night sky with the moon, then came the creation of hourglass and sundial. At last, the numbers that point the value of time along with 12 numbers and 2 dials, and perhaps an oscillator to represent older clocks of time swinging in the motion of pendulum.

Yes, time. May I ask what time would it be in a moment? Indicate me or show me for I do not know time. Yes, inform me you shall for I have the time to listen. As time was once the creation of mankind and hence lies in the very hands of mankind. Yes, time in the very palm of mine yet I did not know.

Like many, time is the essence of future when time has no longer become an object but a drive towards mankind. Take a minute for a breath while the clock ticks every single second forward or clockwise as I should say. Claimed as many have, the inadequate of time, very interesting. The man itself who claim time is never enough has become the slave of time where time was once in the hand of its master has now taken over the rest of its kind. No time? Or it is You whom does not have a friend in time.

Yes, friend of time, love time for it was the creation of mankind. And be no slave for time, yet a friend of time. Along, you shall be with time forever when the existence of both, time and human, are in one piece. Time, indeed, the measurement recognized by the human eyes and brains of all created and lived the existence of time.

Tick, tick, tick...your time is running. Well, it is just Time.

By Jack Ho

No comments: