Friday, January 4, 2008

A New Era

Happy New Year 2008! Oh well, 2007 has just ended. It is really amazing how fast time passes, but yet it another age of a new era. It’s a new day, new life, and a new beginning. What’s left behind is just another piece of history, another archaic written in our mind. What’s has passed, and let our new life accept the forthcoming of a new year. New challenges and obstacles are awaiting, new hope and will are in the eyes of a battle. Mankind has gone through another year once more, and to move on so as to create a better world for everybody.

It’s exactly midnight now, and I’m still here in Coffee Bean. The only place for me to be, it’s only me here sitting by myself while Karen is waiting for her parents to fetch. They are many people here, and it’s very crowded, not to mention it is full-house! But surprisingly, they’re so many kids out here tonight. Guess everybody is having fun, I can see people smiling and cheering for each other. Seeing people happy brings me a smile, as it is wonderful to see humanity being congratulated. While everybody is having a goodtime, the coffee bean’s staffs are busy fixing drinks, good business though. I love Coffee Bean, it’s really the only place I would be most of the time, besides I’m a regular customer here. As the clock has just strike midnight, I can here fireworks out there. It feels like a war but yet it’s a celebration. Tonight is indeed a wonderful and beautiful night, even though I may be spending or celebrating with the one I love, yet I’m happy to be by myself sharing this joyful and beautiful moment with God.

I am currently receiving lots of sms, yet I can’t reply because I’m totally out of credits. So therefore I wish everybody a Happy New Year with best wishes and lucks, and God Bless!
I miss a lot of people, especially those who are very important in my life; Dinah, Yin Yin, Jennifer, Ade, Dor Dor, Ger Ger, Ainsley, Sandickey, Jessica, Donna, Mary, just to name a few. I really wish they are by my side now to share this wonderful moment of joy and happiness. But of course, even though they are not by my side yet my blessings and wishes are still upon them.

So, it’s 2008 now. So what are my resolutions?? First, it is to carry on and live the Olympic Dream and excel in Triathlon. Secondly, perform well in my studies so my sponsors will be happy and satisfied, and to score more sponsors of course. Thirdly, stay single or get a new love life? That I will let love lead the way. Lastly, it is most importantly for to achieve my best out of my best in whatever I do. And one more thing, I guess I wanna look like Tom Cruise this year, though it sounds silly but I guess it will be fun..lol!

Happy New Year my friends and everybody around the world!

“I may be a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.” – Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States

No comments: