Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Fallen Path

The moment when I look back, it felt long...long enough to be forgotten how it was, how it felt, wisely all the memories were gone. The past has left a trail, a trail that I would never walk back where nothing else matters. I failed once, I failed twice, I failed more, yet I learned more and earned to be better.

Fair enough; perhaps the time has come again of all these very moments never thought love would reappear again, and float itself onto the surface of the oceanic paradise, and slowly drifted into the shore. I questioned myself numerous times, perhaps even more, yet I could not seem to answer the very questions that matter.

I was being left wondering once again, left nowhere but feeling lost and no direction to be seen. Yet, it has only been the very path I took of who I am. Till that day came, I met her...a her in the heart of soul which tells a tale of romance and love. Instantly, it felt just like how it was long ago. But this time, it feels even more different.

I could no longer describe them in words; actions have it all, eaten upon the moon slowly towards its 15th day. It was coming to a circumstances where the white mask has been thrown overboard again, nearly and closely to its avail. And so I did, walk with freedom towards a portal that set me to the nature of its course that called...love.

Indeed, my heart has been felt hollow for so long, so empty, the empty space as if it's been lost to another dimension unknown to mankind. Nothing has ever filled it up since God knows when, neither do I nor my soul remember. Yet, the judgmental figure of appearance has given stories that created the white mask. And, never been defeated in his league since then.

It felt tingle, a sudden static or movement felt deep within a heart. First thought death was coming from afar for a visit, second thought when the beat went tumbling up and down, and thirdly the warmth felt in the rush of a kind. Truly as she is, someone special indeed and never had an expected thought fallen into the path.

Lovely she holds in the smile, a little naughty in her way where the sun comes and shown happiness. Never have I met someone so special, special to the valleys and mountains beyond the imagine. Yet, what have that caused the the white mask to be unseen again, once more.

But then, it is the time when I realized if there is something more than meet the eyes, it's gotta be something that has unfold and filled the emptiness into a cold rainbow night. Wonderful sounds it may, or truthfully words to words from the very heart of mine.

Yet, a miracle has occurred itself in this very path. Quite a distinctive way must I portray, as true enough it has always been difficult to fall in love. Not that I'm demanding or higher profiling, but it is the fate of hearts that count in between.

Still I wonder, left with questions and thoughts of the soul. But determine as I shall be given a chance again to overcome such a wonderful manner; as she is just too special. A smile she has brought onto me never has anyone did, and foremost I enjoyed her company of laughters and joys in these very days of the horizon beyond the eyes' vision.

by Jacques Yvez

"Specially for Sharon; I've fallen for you...I love you"

No comments: